Friday, April 2, 2010

If I Was a Rich Girl...

And I had all the money in the world, I'd like to buy:
Cannon 50mm lens so I can take beautiful pictures of Spawnie when she arrives. The first photo I want to emulate is one like this:
(picture is priceless, lens is $100)

External pocket hard drive to store all of Spawnie's picture's on.
$40

3D/4D ultrasound so we'd have a DVD video to remember Ladybug in my tummy plus have a sneak peek at her cute looks.
$75

Maternity photos! Good news, I found a photographer! Tara from Forever Bliss Photography who does GREAT work and doesn't charge an arm and a leg for the digital files on CD! $75

A NICE glider chair. I registered for a simple one:That we'll probably buy but I'd LOVE to get a nice soft one like this.
$360

A Prenatal MassageSomething I've been wanting to go for since I found out I was pregnant. Ok, maybe it's just an excuse to get pampered. $80

And last but not least.
or
Why not?
What about you? If you were a rich girl?...
****
Meanwhile, I'm debating on a babys shower dress from eShakti. I posted my favorite four here. Tell me which you like best!

****
Winner of the Speggwear T-shirt giveaway: #50 Sharyl. I don't have your email address but I'm pretty sure I know who you are, unless I know two Sharyl's. Email me your info so I can get it to you!
***
Check out this Bloghop!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home