Sunday, January 9, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 1

I wasn't sure if I was going to post about this on the main page of my blog or not since I'm worried I won't be able to keep up but they say your goals are easier to keep once you share them right?

One of my friends at my station did a really cool story about a woman in our town who made a 365 things to do in Austin blog, and how she stuck with it all year! It totally inspired me! I wanted to do a 365 *something* but what? A photo a day? Could I keep up with that? A letter to my daughter? Would that be too much? But then @LauraStead suggested a one line note to my daughter, and several friends on my facebook page gave me other similar ideas and it all came together! A one (or two) lined letter within a photo! Just whatever comes to mind that day is what I'm going to share with her. It may be advice, how I feel about her, something cute she did, an accomplishment she's made. At the end of the year I'll print them all out and put them in a book and give it to her when she's older. Maybe on her 18th birthday? I dunno.

My friend Gena helped me with a name suggestion for my little project... Love Letters. So here we go. 365 Love Letters. I'll upload them on this post every day, and post a weekly wrap once a week maybe on Sundays? Either way, you can just click the "365 love letters" tab at the top of my blog to see what I'm posting that day.

Also, I'm noticing this first week I'm putting a lot of effort into making these cute and artistic. I'm sure as the year goes on most of these photos and letters will be created via my iPhone. So let's admire the pretty ones while they last.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home