Sunday, February 6, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 5

It's not hard remembering to take the photos anymore. Now it's hard deciding which photo to use, trying to be creative with the photos, using more than just her cute face, and remembering what number day we're on.

The weather contract between day 34 and 35 is just hilarious. I also love both of those photos. Aside from those two and day 32, they were taken on my iPhone. The sun flares in day 33 were fun and reminded me of angels. I was surprised my phone caught them.

I want to try to make time to take a nice photo each day with my "real" camera but sometimes I just don't get the chance. Hopefully these will continue to get better, not worse throughout the year.
My favorite this week-Self portrait

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home