Monday, December 19, 2011

A peek at what I'm working on...

It's the week of Christmas. My grandma just came in to town from Vegas ad we're sewing up a storm.

I'm still making Christmas dresses. And Lil' J has 7 more days to make it as fashionable as possible. This is what I am finishing up right now...

The rest of the month I'll pretty much be sewing and taking pictures. ... And working but who cares about that?

I have a heap of 365 Love Letters to show you. ... You didn't think I quit did you? No, I just haven't had a lot of time to blog an additional day and upload those.

The remainder of the year I'll basically be flooding you with the rest of those and taking a break from regular blogging. Doing one or the other will give me more time to spend with my family. Plus, I think the letters represent the Christmas spirit of love and joy better than anything else I could say.

So here's right where I left off...


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home