Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Breastfeeding... Oy!

Breastfeeding is such a huge, I mean HUMONGOUS part of my life right now. Sometimes I feel like that's all I do. I could say so much on this topic I could probably dedicate an entire blog to the it. In fact, I kinda do.

If you haven't yet, check out my blog on Bravado Designs Breastfeeding Diaries. I share my highs and lows on the subject. And look out, my next post over there is a BIG doozy!

It's about the worst nursing in public experience I've had to date, and all because of my husband. Ok, well I can't totally blame him... Actually, wait, yes I can. And I do. But I won't get into it here or now, but I will do want to tell you one key thing that makes nursing on the go (if you so please), modest (if you so desire) a cinch, and  that's nursing attire. Not just covers--those are great to-- but shirts that keep you covered.
I have one from Milan Maternity and I think I'm going to order another because this one is so comfortable and flattering (if I do say so myself).

I'm still trying to each my dearest that sometimes, quickness is more important than covers or anything else if it means she's going to be screaming her head off in a matter of seconds. But again... I won't get into it.

Instead, let's do a giveaway!

Everyone who comments on this post before December 8th at midnight will be entered to win this Analissa top from Milan Maternity, the online store aimed at providing expecting and new moms with flattering designer shirts at affordable prices. Your choice in color of either mocha or dark heather. If you follow them on Twitter or  Comment on my Bravado Post (any of them) you'll get an extra entry. Or you can like my photo just because, cause I really want to win!
*Thanks Milan Maternity for sponsoring this review/giveaway.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home