Saturday, November 6, 2010

Linky List

Are you a Linky Loser? Well I am! My last meme with a linky got like 2 links. My hypothesis is that there are SO MANY memes that people just don't know where to go to find them, and maybe you could participate in many on the same day if only you knew where to link up! So I'm making a list right here right now so we can know when the parties are coming up and so we won't forget to participate! I'm also going to add a link to this list on my sidebar so it's easily accessible.*update* it's added to the right!

Have one? Leave a comment letting me know the same of your blog, the meme, and what day you post it so I can add it to the new A-list, and participate myself!


Monday
What I'm Making Monday


Tuesday
Mom Tip Tuesdays


Wednesday
Discussion Wednesday
Wordful Wednesday
Wednesday Confessions

{Wordless Wednesdays}
Country Girl, City Life
Read. Run. Create. Balance.

Thursday
Giveaway Corral

Friday
Favorite Friday

Saturday


Sunday

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home