Sunday, February 20, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 7

If there's one thing I want to teach my daughter it's to make goals. I'm a big goal setter and not always a goal achiever, but writing it down does help. Making a goal to take 365 photos, and write 365 love letters to my daughter has been just as fun to keep as it was to make. I've made it to day 50 and am happy to say I haven't missed a day. This week my goal was to include her in every photo, and to use my camera versus my camera phone for all of the photos.

Usually throughout the week I'm thinking of things I want to tell her and jot them down so I don't forget, and can use them in the future. But this week I made a point to think of specific things I learned the day of to share with her. Some of these are things that may become "inside jokes" or specific events only I'll remember, but the caption below lets you in on a little explanation for the photos.

It's really hard to choose a favorite this week because I really put my heart into all of these. It's probably a tie between day 44 and 47.
When we were at dinner people kept telling her how cute she was. It made me wonder when this will go to her head. This advice came to mind.
Busy day at work today. I tried not to get distracted so I could get home sooner. This advice came to mind.

I forgot extra bottles at work today and had to improvise. This advice seemed fitting.
We were folding diaper laundry and this advice came to mind. I snapped a picture and wrote this.

I bought her first "just because" toy today-- Blocks. She loves them!
The teddy was gifted to me from the hubs in 2005. Now I'll share it with her.
Yep, he's whipped.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home