Sunday, March 6, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 9

I'm beginning to notice a theme in my photos. I've gravitated to only photographing her. I want to get more of a variety this week. It's hard because she's my favorite subject. On Day 16 I told her how she loves the mirror. We started this week the same way.

I got tons of good photos on day 64, it was hard to choose one to edit. I posted the runner up on my facebook page.

My favorite photo this week if probably day 59. It's hardly edited and just a great shot of her in mid-action.

Oh, and a lot of people have been asking me what program I use. I use Photoshop but there's a great website called Pickic where you can edit your photos online for a small fraction of the price of expensive editing software. I believe there may also be a free version. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home