Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baby shower gift ideas

3. First Years Crib CD Player (or similar boom box for music): $40
6. Hooded Towel(s): $10-$20
8. Bumbo seat: $40
9. Gift Card: $ Your Choice (but remember Babies R Us has a bigger markup)
10. ?
A friend of mine asked for baby shower gift ideas for her best friend, so I whipped up a list of a few of my favorite things I got or bought soon after having Lil' J. All of these things I love so much. The Scout toy is for when they get a little older but they grow so fast and before you know it they're laughing at these things. The next thing I plan to buy here is this, because she LOVES them when we go other places.

I left off clothing stores because I think clothing is so personal and dependent on style. Since I'm getting emails asking about where I shop for Lil' J quite a bit, I'm going to be captioning the places I get Lil' J's clothes from under her photos with links from now on, so if you're wondering it'll be there.

I left #10 open because I was curious what you thought. What's an item you love?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home