Sunday, May 22, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 18

What a week! Pigs, cheerios, swings and butterfly catching! We also has a pigeon-feeding adventure but that photo didn't make the 365 cut. I'll have to share it sometime though. She was quite facinated.

I'm adding the camera settings I used for each photo, and which Paint the Moon photoshop actions I used to edit the photos to my facebook page photos for those who have asked for that information. If you aren't shooting on manual set you may not have a clue what I'm talking about, so I'm not adding it to these. I'll try to keep up if I can remember. I've also added an extra copyright to the web version of these because believe it or not I saw these on another website! I didn't bother before because I didn't think anyone would want pictures of my home and daughter as their own but apparently I was wrong. I've written to them to take the posts down, so hopefully that'll get taken care of.

If you see any of my photos or posts taken from my blog please let me know! I've had people write and ask for pemission to use certain photos and that's fine but I don't appreciate people using them without asking.

There were a few days this week I didn't take any photos of Lil' J, but I snapped pictures while I was out or at work. I'm liking like the variety. My favorite is Day 137. We went to a park and Daddy was making her laugh in the swing. We had so much fun we're going back Monday for a picnic and swim! Which one is your fav?


Tutu from Izzy's Boutique
Reversable dress from Monkey and Friends
Dress from Carters via Grandma!
Olivia Dress from O' Baby Fashions

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home