Monday, May 9, 2011

Pregnancy Journal Book: What I'm Makin' Monday

So how's this for being a crazy mom... I was writing this post (at 2am) Lil' J wakes up and I feel bad because I was at work when she went to bed. She seems wide awake, so instead of trying to put her back to sleep I bring her downstairs with me.

I need to take pictures of this book right? So we just busted out my camera and had a mini photo shoot in the middle of the night. Yep, she's sitting by me chilling while I finish this post at 2:30 in the morning. I keep shushing her when she starts yapping because we're trying not to wake daddy up.

Anyway, I'll make this fast, this is an easy one for ya. No crafting on my part. Just making a book online. I had a free gift code to try PaperCoterie.com, a new site to make photo books, cook books etc., and I'd been meaning to print one out for Lil' J with all of the photos and letters I wrote to her during my pregnancy. I'm mad because I totally forgot to add my post about finding out I was pregnant and the birth story but I imagine I can add those to her first year book, which I need to get started on soon. I may use this site again or try Blurb. I have to price compare. This one was free plus only $5 for shipping, but I think it normally would have been about $25. Let me know if you know of similar sites! I need to print her monthly letters plus her 365 letters soon!
My book has almost 80 pages, including my week-by-week belly photos and letters to my daughter chronically my pregnancy. I'd hope to print another so we can each have one to keep.
It took me a long time to copy and paste it all over and arrange the photos from my blog, but it is super cute and I'm so glad I finally did this. Can't wait to hear what she thinks about it when she's older.

So that's what I made. What did you make this week? Do share!

What I'm Making Monday


(highlight ctl+c)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home