Sunday, May 1, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 16

This may be my favorite week of photos so far. Once again I uploaded these on my Facebook Page each day and it really gave me motivation to get through the day... As strange as that sounds.

Someone asked me a few weeks ago if my husband helps me go out and do some of these photo shoots or if I carry everything myself. I do it all myself! The photo he's in this week I took with my remote and he did help me bring my stuff out for that one. Oh, and he does help me load up the car before Lil' J and I get out to our location, but usually it's just me and my girl doing our thang, and me carrying tons of equipment on my own, plus a baby. It's quite the sight I tell ya.

This is really turning into a HUGE hobby of mine. It's crazy seeing how my pictures are evolving from day 1 to now. I'm thinking of doing a DIY indoor studio. I'll post my progress if I get that going.

Anyway, each of these photos has a little story so I'll caption them all. My favorite is probably 117 or 119. It was the first real good sad photo I've caught of her and it breaks my heart every time I look at it. It almost makes me feel bad for taking it, but I want to remember every moment.
Bow and bubble dress (better photo coming soon) from Sumos Sweet Stuff
She wouldn't let go of my legs, and really wanted me to pick her up. 90% of the time when I'm at home and standing, if I look down I'll see this.

We were taking photos and she was so happy looking at the cows. But after a bit I think her teeth started bothering her again. The only way I could keep her happy was by singing "the grand old Duke of York" when I stopped she'd cry. I snapped this picture before I picked her up.

Piano from CSN Stores
Her new piano. She LOVES this thing. I'll post a video later this week. She was in bed when I snapped this or else you'd see her banging it.

Headband from Bella Fleur Boutique
We were doing a photoshoot for the headband but she wanted to be close to me, I turned the camera around and snapped this.

Up-cycled vintage dress from Wendy Miracle; Bow from Little Smash
She could catch flies with this mouth. She was so proud of climbing in and out of the front door.

Polo Dress via Ebay; Hat from Toile Tails
By this I don't mean "settle" but be grateful. Don't get jealous of what others have because you'll never have it all if you think that way.

Her dress: Burlington Coat Factory; My dress: DEB
Our family Easter photo. Smiling darling husband and all... Oh shoot, minus Snoop, ok I'll try to get all four of us in one next week! For the first time ever!

Which one is your favorite? And if you're doing a 365 let me know! I keep discovering new ones!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home