Sunday, April 17, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 15

What a week! I must say I didn't think my 365 would make it this far, but I'm glad it has! Over 100 days down so far and about 259 days to go... Yikes! Now that I've written so many of these daily love letters I'm forgetting if I've already said some things to her. Some are beginning to feel cliche, and others lacking creativity, but they're all still coming from the same place--My heart. And I don't think she'll mind if some are slightly corny.

The funny thing, I know many people have a hard time remembering to take a photo every day. My problem is I literally take dozens of photos a day. It's impossible which to choose to use for her letter. I usually try to pick one that brings a message to my mind, like day 106. When I saw her beautiful eyes, that saying came to mind.

Snoop made the cut again this week. I was working in the front yard before taking this photo and she and Snoop were watching me. When I came inside they were still staring outside so I snapped this picture. I took a photo of them together the next day too and thought I'd have a special Snoop week but I liked some other photos I took better so maybe next time! I want to try to take some shots of the three or four of us, we don't have any pictures of the whole entire family (including Snoop) yet so maybe that will be a good challenge this week. Shoot, that would have been good for a day 100, oh well.

You're going to love my Etsy find of the week at the bottom too! Take note of day 104.

My favorite this week may be day 101. But I also love 106 even though it's cliche.
Mauve Victorian Flower Headband from Bella Fleur
Spring Flowers Party Dress from Monkey and Friends
Ladybug Clippie from Cutie Patoody 6 for $12; dress from Sumos Sweet Stuff $10
Organic Cotton Girls Top and Bottom with Skirt from My Natural Baby Boutique
Bubble Romper from Sassy Stitches Boutique $26



I just ordered some more of these cute butterfly bows. Cutie Patoody is my Etsy find of the week. I stumbled upon her shop looking for cute hair bows and fell in love with these buggy bows. I just bought lady bugs, more butterflies and bumble bees. She sent me an extra light pink pair of ladybugs for a giveaway! So everyone who comments before the 26th will be entered to win. "Like" her facebook page on facebook and comment here or under this same photo of Lil' J wearing her buggy bow on my facebook page letting me know you did and you'll get an extra entry! I'll draw the winner using random.org.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home