Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today Show Tomorrow (Today)

It took me about 20 years to make my television debut, it only took my daughter 9 months. The Today Show filmed at our house this evening for a segment about TMI (don't ya know I'm the queen of that!).

I'm not used to being the one answering the questions, I'm usually the one asking, them so hopefully I won't sound like an idiot. They did quite a bit of filming, but knowing how television news works, I know they'll cut down quite a bit. So I have no idea what will end up making it to air. I'll tell you more all about it after I see it, I just wanted to give you a heads up tonight!

So if you're awake or have a DVR try to catch us around 7am-ish!

(If you missed it here's the link I'll post my thoughts later!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home