Sunday, April 24, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 16

Ugh! I love my baby so much. Every day in these love letters I get writers block and can only think of saying what I tell her every day several times a day "I love you I love you I love you!" I know she loves me too and sometimes that's what gets me through the day.

I tried to be more creative this week with taking photos. I took some indoors, some outdoors, and played around with the editing more this week. I've been processing these differently. I used to take [dozens, then choose] a photo a day and write and edit it that night. But lately I've been taking the [dozens of] photos each day, and choosing a daily favorite at the end of the week, then writing them all together. This next week I'm going to try to go back to the old way and upload them each day on my facebook page each night. There's something special about completing one each day.

My favorite this week is probably Day 112. By habit I'm normally trying to get her whole little body in frame but with this shot I zoomed in to get her little hand going for a dandelion and I loved the way it came out. I took two quick shots and the one before you can see more of her hat, but I liked this one more, which focused more on her hand. My advice to her came naturally after editing this photo.

Thanks again for letting me share these with you. There's another Etsy find and giveaway at the end of this post! :) Happy Easter! From me and my little bunny. PS: 3 photos don't seem to be appearing via some browsers. I'll try to fox it in the morning but I promise all 7 are here! :)
Bunny ears and bottoms from Mary Sue, email me for her contact info! (She has AWESOME rates!)
Upcycled Arriane Headband from Little Smash (use code "babymakingmachine" for 10% off); Upcycled skirt from Wendy Miracle; Bubble shirt from HEB
Alisa hat from UnravelMe (use code "BABYMAKIN20" for 20% off); Pink Peasant Dress from Goodwill
Dragonflies and Butterflies Dress from Crochet Play; Marleigh headband from Little Smash (use code "babymakingmachine" for 10% off)
Shoes from See Kai Run

Little Smash is this week's Etsy find. Everyone who comments on this post will be entered to win a hairbow of choice from LittleSmash Etsy. "Like" her on Facebook and tell her I sent you for extra entry. It's a brand new Etsy shop, with an affordable style of bows I haven't seen before. I'm now addicted. If you can't wait to win you can use code "babymakingmachine" to save 10% off your purchases. Good luck! Contest ends when next week's 365 post goes up!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home