Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy 15 months my little diva child!

My Sweet Daughter,

I wondered what all the hype was about being a mom. I wondered if mothers exaggerated how fun it was and if I'd feel the same way. Now I know for myself they weren't kidding.
Shirt Number via Sticky Bellies; Boots: Target via Ebay, Embellished tutu: Cutie Pa Tutu

Another month has gone by and you've grown bigger, smarter, and more beautiful.

You are totally adjusted to your school now. You no longer cry when I drop you off and it's a huge relief. I know you love it there. But you're still overly excited when I pick you up. I'm loving all of your art projects but need to find a way to store them, or keep my favorites.

Lately I've been trying to take you to fun things I know you'd enjoy, but it's not too difficult. You pretty much like doing anything outdoors.

You love to dance, and talk. On the way to school you like to play with your Talking Tom app and it's so cute.

One thing that's really cool is that you're picking up on so many things. When we say quiet down you put your finger up to your mouth and say "shhhh." You also do that when you hear the wind outside.

Today, when you were trying to eat flowers I told you how to put them to your nose and smell them and you copied me. Speaking of nose, when we ask you where yours it you point to it. It's so cute! I'm trying to teach you other body parts now.

I'm trying to remember what words you're saying now. You say "cracker" "Mama" "Daddy" and you pretty much will try to repeat small words we tell you. Oh, your teachers told me you're also saying "baby" and a couple of other words.

You're getting to be more interested in toys and things, which makes me realize I need to start getting you more. I'm planning a trip to the Salvation Army with you soon to see what deals we can find on things you like.

I'm having so much fun, and every month with you seems to be more exciting and go by even faster.

I love you and am so proud of you. So excied about our good times ahead.

Love,

Mommy

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home