Saturday, December 31, 2011

365 Love Letters Day 365!

I wanted my last photo of the year to capture all three of us. I had taken all 364 photos before this one so I wanted to be the one to take the last photo too. I propped the camera on her changing table, set the settings, then use my wireless remote trigger.

I thought the message was perfect for wrapping up the project and how I (we) feel about her.

Some FAQs answered about my project...

I DO plan to print these into a book for my daughter.

I DO want to do it for my next child.

YES, I will be doing a similar photo project for 2012 but it's going to be different, much bigger, and not on this blog. I'll give you more details soon. For now, I'll leave you with my final Project 365 Love Letter of 2011.

Happy New Year!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home