Saturday, December 31, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 47

This was the week we went to Vegas for Thanksgiving then came home and set up our tree (Day 330), so a few photos with my family are in this bunch.

My favorite of this week is probably day 326. Love the old/young contrast. The light was low and they were moving a lot so it wasn't totally in focus, but I'm still glad I captured it.
She laughed at the garland this year, just like she did last year. Bow from London Blue Designs. I made the dress.

She grabbed the doll in a day after Thanksgiving sale and wouldn't put it down for days.

Best pie EVER! I love to eat it. Need to learn to make it.

She was a MESS. Notice how she took my spoon!

My great-grandfather. He's 92.

She's feeding my little sister. She's 6 and she LOVES her niece.

Out in the yard playing in another mommy-made outfit. Feeling fall festive.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home