Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New look

Like my new digs? The new and improved Design Girl, aka Danielle Moss Graphic Design & Photography freshened it up for me. Figures the one time I dress my daughter in a plain onesie ends up being the one I love and using as my header. Something about her sweet innocence and genuine smile gets me though.

If you're looking to freshen up your blog you can get $10 off your deposit for a new design from her. Just tell her I sent you! Everyone who comments on this post before next Tuesday the 5th will be entered to win a free pre-made design of your choice. Leave a second comment with which pre-made you'd choose, or if you are/become a follower of her blog for an extra entry. You can also check out her cute personal blog while you're at it! Good luck!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home