Sunday, May 29, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 19

These 365 photos are totally second nature now and the hardest part is narrowing down the photo of the day I like best. I hope you'll like what I came up with this week. A special thanks to all of you who commented with suggestions for Day 146. I adapted the suggestion from Kelly. So thanks Kelly! And everyone else! I'll be saving your suggestions to use later!

Many people have asked me to share the settings I'm using on my camera when I take each photo, and what I'm using to edit with. I'm not shy about it at all. I've started uploading this information under each photo on my facebook page if you're curious.

it's hard to choose a favorite this week but I was probably most proud of 147 because she kept taking the glasses off before I could snap the photo. I seriously have about 15 photos of her playing with my glasses. They are all super cute but my friend helped me choose that photo as the photo of the day.

Which is your favorite?
Satin hair clip from Chloe and Maude; Ballet legwarmers from Happy Crawlers
I get tired of hearing people say "I can't do..." When really they just don't want to. Which is ok, but just say you don't want to.
Dress from Polo Ralph Lauren (via Ebay); Hair bow from Loop Leigh Loop; Mommy's glasses from Claire's
Wonder why she's smiling in most of her photos? It's because I wear some kind of sunglasses. When I take them off and on she busts up laughing. I'm not sure why, probably because she can see herself in the reflection.
Playdate with a friend. She was born two days before I found out I was pregnant.
Lush Bowband from Little Star Sweeper Boutique
My attempt at being Anne Geddes-like. Not the most creative but still a cute shot.
Reverse Knot Dress from Lollibug Boutique
I'm not sure why, but she loves to hang her leg over the side of things. her car seat, the stroller, and her high chair.
Butterfly bow from Cutie Patoody
First time at the pool with the whole family. Couldn't NOT bring my camera. (Husband forbade me to post any pictures of him shirtless).
Once again, smacking her piano.

And here's my Etsy find of the week. I love unique bows. The more unique, the better. So when I found this zipper bow from Bebe Rose Designs I had to buy it! The store owner has offered to do a giveaway of one for my readers too. (She has lots of colors.) 
Everyone who comments on this post will be entered to win one. If you "befriend" Bebe Rose on Facebook leave another comment for an extra entry.

*Thanks Bebe Rose for sponsoring this giveaway!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home