Saturday, July 9, 2011

One-year-old cake smash of my dreams

My uterus aches every time I see a newborn photo. There are so many photos I'm dying to take with number two. I'm have a list of photo inspiration I want to use when he or she arrives. One of the things I've been excited to capture with Lil' J since day one were her cake smash photos.

I've looked at dozens of photos and planned what I wanted them to look like. I love the indoor studio look versus outdoors, with a pink backdrop. I also love the giant cupcakes and I searched all over to find them but no place makes them. William Sonoma and Wilton sells the big pans but for like $30 at Hobby Lobby. I went to Walmart as a last resort and found a smaller version for $18. It was about 8in size and perfect. There was a bigger one or $28 but that would have been too huge.

I was too scared to take these myself, I knew it was a two person job, so Tara from Forever Bliss Photography helped me out. Here are some of her favorites.
Cupcake onesie from: My 3 Girls Bowtique; Tutu: Homemade

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home