Sunday, July 17, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 24-26

Do any of you remember before Lil' J was born me saying I probably wasn't going to post picture of her on my blog? That's pretty funny right?

Continuing in my hypocrisy... It's about time I catch up on my 365 Love Letters. I'm behind on organizing these into a calendar but hopefully I'll get it all in place by the end of the year. I already have family requests for calendars. My favorite of these may be Day 186 or 187. I caught a cute picture of her and her daddy sleeping when I got up to go to the bathroom. As you can see, she's a bed hog. Thanks for letting me share these with you! Let me know if you have a favorite! Oh, and the last picture (Day 176) is my little sister, though lots of people think we look just alike, she's 14.
Dress: Dapple Gray Designs; Bow: Homemade


Romper and Bow: Oh Sweet Baby Boutique



Dress: Adelaide's Boutique; Bow: Homemade
Jean Dress: Ross; Headband: Sumos Sweet Stuff; Undershirt: Carter



Dress: Adelaide's Boutique; Clippie: Sumos Sweet Stuff



Ruffle Butt Onesie and Matching Headband: Sumos Sweet Stuff; Shoes: See Kai Run


Birthday Onesie: BBaby Bling


Bow: The Simple Little Things

Custom Watermelon Onesie and Bow: Polkadot Junkie

Dress: Maceys; Bow: The Simple Little Things

Romper: BNB Boutique

Pettishorts: BNB Boutique; Bow: London Blue Designs

Tutu Swimsuit: Target Gift, Thanks Marci!; Bow: Bebe Rose

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home