Monday, August 23, 2010

Life Makeover

I can't believe how different my life--my world is from just 7 weeks (and one day) ago. I didn't believe everyone when they told me how different things would be, and every day I'm becoming more and more of a hypocrite doing things I never thought I'd do. Motherhood is truly giving me a makeover. I'll be going into my motherhood confessions soon enough, and I've even added a section for them so watch out!

To go along with my life makeover, I had a blog makeover. What do you think? My friend and designer Danielle aka The Design Girl did it. And as usual, did a fabulous job! I wanted to go back to my "blogging roots" focusing on writing (less giveaway and sponsor flair), plus add more space for photos since I'm trying to develop photography skills.


To do this I thought I wanted a more basic look, but we were also able to remove the cartoon and add a personal touch up top with a silhouette photo of me and my daughter taken by my friend Becca from Grand Felicity Photography.

I also have added comment moderation for now because the spam comments are THROUGH THE ROOF!


So, what do you think?

I know a few of my friends have asked me about who designs my site, so if you're looking for someone who can take your vision and make it a reality check The Design Girl out!

Also, she does scrapbook kits, incase you're into digital scrapbooking, and she's having a sale this week for her design-iversary.

She is also offering my readers $10 off any blog design you order from her, just tell her I sent you!
I hope you like the new look as much as I do and will join me in my new quest.--My journey THROUGH motherhood.


And notice my new signature...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home