Friday, September 3, 2010

Announcing...

With all the traveling we've been doing I got behind on ordering our birth announcements. I got to choose some courtesy of Tiny Prints. I had over 100 pictures of my little girl to choose from since I went crazy taking pictures with Tara, and more than 100 designs from Tiny Prints. I narrowed it down to my top 5 and my husband chose this one! We even got matching return labels.
little j announcement_m
Cute huh? So, it took me two months to order these, hopefully it won't take me another two to send them!

If you live in Central Texas be sure to check out Tara from Forever Bliss Photography and her new facebook page (she has photography packages starting at $75!).

And of course, no matter where you live check out Tiny Prints for your exciting announcements!

Also, I have a few extra so if you want me to send a real one your way let me know!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home