Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Push Present

bubbles
Sneaky princess
loving toysheartbreaking smile

Well, her too. But I'm actually talking about the lens I used to take these pictures of my little chunk.

I've been working on my push present wish list since before I was even pregnant. A gift for having a baby?--I mean, besides the baby? Cool! I got the camera I was eyeballing for Christmas/my anniversary/ my birthday, so I made another request for this occasion. My husband got me (ok I got it for myself but let's pretend its from him so it goes with the Push Present philosophy) a Canon 50mm f/1.8 II lens and I LOVE it!

We just got back in town and I tore it out of the box this morning, skipped the instructions and snapped away. As you can see, it makes an amateur like me look like a skilled photographer, and it was only $95!

So I did end up with a little sometin sometin besides my baby but it makes mommy happy, so everyone's happy! Plus, grandma gets more pictures.

Whatcha think?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home