Monday, August 29, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 32

My internet went out (non-storm related) and it delayed me posting these. I hope all of my readers around the country and your families are doing ok after the storm. My prayers are going out to all of you and yours.

It's insane how it's flooding some places yet here we're in a terrible drought with record-breaking heat of 112 degrees! As you'll see in these photos, we did our best to stay cool in all this heat. Lil' J loves playing outside but I've gotta keep water nearby and keep our play time short.

I hope some of you had fun with the love letters. Link up below so I can see!



Tutus and bows: Doodledee Boutique




Knot Dress: Lollibug Boutique; Bow: Little Star Sweeper


She's never really shown interest in TV much before but all of a sudden she loves this one single episode of Yo Gaba Gaba. My husband and I have the show and the songs memorized.



Dress: Dapple Gray Designs; Bow: White Suggar Creations; Shoes: Robeez



Old Navy bathing suit gifted
Love shirt: See Baby Grow; Jean shorts: Old Navy








(highlight and push "CTL and C" to copy the button)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home