Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines t-shirt dress: What I'm Makin' Monday


Sorry my Makin’ Monday post is a little late this week. I was hoping to craft more last week but all I had time to make was this Valentines t-shirt dress. Here’s my t-shirt dress tutorial in case you want to make one too. I made the obi sash to match using a pattern from Dizzy LizzieBoutique. I made the matching rosette bow headband too with tulle and scrap fabric. There are lots of rosette tutorials but if you want I can do one for making something like this.
 
I used my ruffle foot for this dress, and it attached the ruffle while ruffling at the same time. Very cool and easy.  I’m making one more Valentines dress for her to wear to her party at school tomorrow, along with some heart-shaped cookie pies today I hope. Lil’ J is going to help me make the cookies. Surprisingly this girl loves to work in the kitchen!

Are you working on any crafts or cooking? I'm trying to get a feel for how many of my readers are domestically challenged like myself.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home