Monday, March 19, 2012

How to fold scrap fabric into equal sizes and make mini fabric bolts

I went fabric shopping Saturday and was so excited to get home and... No, not sew, put my fabric on the shelf. It's a little sad, I know. I've started to hoard the stuff. Just when I think I have enough I get a new pattern and then want to get new fabric and start the vicious cycle all over again.


 I fell in love with some cardboard fabric folders but they are something like $6/ board. I decided I'd cut up some cardboard boxes to the sizes I want, until I realized that would take forever. After a few Google searches I found some comic book boards that would work. I got 100 for about $11 on Amazon.

I had scrap fabric stuck in a corner of my living room and decided to wrap them and conserve space by settling them on my book shelf.
Here are some photo demos of how I did it for fabric and scrap fabric, let me know if you have questions.
 


 


 
 
I hope this was helpful! If you did a craft this week, link up, I'd love to see!

My craft button.
What I'm Making Monday

(highlight ctl+c)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home