Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Birth control for men: He says/ She says

She says: "Hey honey, today I read an article about birth control for men and it was really cool."
He says: "Oh yea?"
She says: "Yea, would you do it?"
He says: "What is it?"
She says: "Well, you get a shot near your testicle and--"
He says: "--Oh hell no!"
She says: "I think it turns your stuff to jelly or something, I don't know, but it's reversible."
He says: "Yea but what if it doesn't reverse?"
She says: "I don't know, I guess we could freeze some of your sperm just in case."

Turns out, it doesn't turn their stuff to jelly, it just kills the sperm when they pass a non-toxic channel that has magnetic-like components. And after another shot of baking soda and water and the birth control will be flushed out. You can read all about it here.

What say you? Would your husband do it?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home