Monday, March 26, 2012

Ruffle Mini Skirt: What I'm Makin Monday

I made Lil' J the easiest little ruffle skirt right before St. Patricks Day. Sadly, I didn't take photos during the process, so this post isn't a tutorial, but I hope to make one this week. I didn't follow a pattern but I used some sewing tools that made it easy breezy, and I will share that when I post it.
It was all made with scrap fabric I had that could have been thrown away. Instead I turned it into what my mom called a little "cheerleader skirt."

She even looks like a mini cheerleader being tossed up by daddy.

We celebrated my husband's graduation and had a blast with family visits, now it's time to pack and prepare to move. Sorry I'm not very chatty around these parts lately, promise I'll be back to my normal self soon.
Shirt from Maddie's Bowtique
In the mean time, I leave you with a preview of the skirt tutorial I'm going to work on. Don't mind the name "Journey" on Lil' J's shirt. That's her "stage name" for when she does Etsy and boutique modeling. It's a cute name, but not what hers really is.
What do you think? Adorable, no?
What I'm Making Monday

(highlight ctl+c)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home