Monday, October 17, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 38

I've gotten behind in uploading my 365 love letters and with less than 100 days left I didn't want to quit now.

Though I've been taking photos for this project daily, I haven't been the best at editing these letters and uploading them online. But I love the feedback I get when I share these, and knowing others are enjoying them too.

Normally when I get behind on editing these, I wait until I catch up and can upload them all in one big batch, but I knew that could take a awhile, so as I finish editing these I'm uploading them in the weeks they were taken. I have my calendar filled in with the photos I've taken and I hope to be caught up by the end of the week. A few of these may look familiar... I got a couple of my dates mixed up in my last post and had to re-edit some. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be back to uploading one a day before bed like I did at the beginning of the year. It's much more fun and exciting that way.

I think my favorite in this batch is either 267 or 265.









Which do you like best?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home