Tuesday, November 8, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 40

Here's another week of photos I took but got behind on posting. As you can tell, these are all days pre-Halloween. My favorite is definitely 276 but I love 275 too. And 281 took me a few tries to get a rain drop splashing. Which do you like most?

Also, side note, I can finally share that I am a new blogger for BabyCenter's Momformation blog. I'll be posting over there twice a week so if you can't get enough of me here, check me out there. My introduction post tells is about never saying never in regards to what you won't do in motherhood. I share an embarrassing incident Lil' J and I had recently which I hadn't gotten around to posting about here yet. Hope you'll read and pass along!




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home