Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Eating pre-purchased food while grocery shopping: He Says/ She Says

(Not that I need to explain myself but the non-cloth is for daycare, and this is a Daddy photo, explaining the no bow or pants.)
She says: "...And she kept begging me and the grocery lady said I should just give her some..."
He says: "You spoil her. She never does that with me, you shouldn't give her any."
She says: "Ok smarty pants, I didn't. I waited until I bought it and we were outside."
He says: "Ok, good."

Something we agree on! Both our mamas raised us this way. What say you?
And who would know this post would be so timely? Thanks to my commenters who pointed this out. Apparently a pregnant woman got arrested for doing this last week...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home