Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Early pregnancy signs (or not)?

When you're TTC, things can get a little crazy and make you LOL while you're waiting for that BFP.

I'm currently about 10 DPO but trying to wait until I'm at least 12 DPO until I test so I don't get a BFN. I'm expecting AF Sunday. Well, sorta expecting.

When I was pregnant with Lil' J, before I tested I had a crazy suspicion because there was a lot of EWCM (update: don't google it). I'm sorta noticing that this time too. But I've had false alarms before. So who knows!

Are you following? If not, here's a translation guide.

Ok, I'll speak English for the rest of this post.

Another sorta-sign?

Lil' J climbed on me last week and said "baby?"
I looked at her and said "Yes, you're my baby."
She looked back and me, shook her head and said "No. Baby," and pointed to my tummy.

I think this could mean one of a few things:
A. She remembered my friend's pregnant belly, us pointing to it and saying "baby", showing her one was inside. Which also could mean...
B. I'm getting fat. or...
C. I'm pregnant.

That's not all. Yesterday I had a complete and utter breakdown out of no where.

I got home from having lunch with Lil' J and a friend. When I walked in my husband was doing the dishes. I was going to do the dishes. He had just woken up from sleeping after his long shift at work. Did he think I couldn't do the dishes like I have been the last couple of weeks? Now he wants to help? None of these thoughts were logical but I was agitated and went off out of no where.

The next several minutes are a blur but I remember throwing out phrases like "you're always sleeping" and "But you make time for the gym!"

And the next thing I know I'm sitting on the floor in the office, unpacking some random box of tape, CDs and batteries, and sobbing hysterically. You know, like when you were a kid and you just got the biggest butt whoopin and you can't talk straight for half-an-hour cause you keep gasping/hiccuping for air?

No? Just me? Well anyway I was all:

"I...*gasp*... just... want... to... *gasp*... spend... more... time... with... you *sigh*." At the same time I was saying this I was having an outer-body experience looking at myself, shaking my head and laughing 'lady what is wrong with you?' "And... *gasp*... I ... feel... like ... you... *gasp* don't like me. *sigh*"

By this time my husband set the dishes aside and came to see who I was and what I did with his wife. ... Apparently I had given her a butt whoopin.

The discussion ended as quickly as it started as did the waterworks. I actually don't even remember exactly why I was so mad.

So, now I'm thinking there are a few possible answers.

A. Sleep deprivation. I was working on a project for 28 hours and had only slept 2 hours the night before.
B. I'm pregnant.
C. All of the above.

Guess I'll know Fridayish. Ack!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home