Tuesday, June 7, 2011

365 Love Letters Week 20

These are probably my favorite photos to date. I know I've said that quite a few times, but I hope that means these are getting better all around. There are a couple iPhone photos mixed in but overall I tried to be more creative with these and pull out my inner-Anne Geddes.

I didn't post these on facebook last week day by day and thought I'd make them all a surprise. I'm not sure I'll keep doing that though because editing 7 or 8 at once takes longer. I may start sharing these on Monday instead of Sunday though. We shall see!

Just one more week and we'll be half way through the year. I can't believe I've made it this far!! I can't wait to show her these, and hopefully get them organized in a book for her.

It's really hard to choose a favorite this week, but it's probably 155 or 153. Have a favorite?
I didn't want to leave Snoop out this week. We were rolling and playing on the floor and these two just love playing together.
Polkadot onesie by Carters; Owl hat from Mary Sue $11
I found this nest at Goodwill for $3.50 and bought the owl hat just for it. I've seen these on kids and really wanted Lil' J to have one. Too bad it's going to be over 100 degrees for the next few months. I took this one morning before it got too hot.
Mudpie Giraffe Dress from Lollipop Moon; Bow from London Blue Designs
I'm trying to find things around my house that I can use as photo props instead of having to go out and buy more. Especially since I don't have space for these things. I had this bucket in my kitchen and thought "Lil' J can fit here!" The advice couldn't be more true at this point in my life.
Mommy and Me Bows from Bella Rose; Sweater dress from Old Navy
Some more self-portraits with child using my good old tripod and remote. She was trying to get away from me here. Usually that's not the case but I fear these moments will get more prevalent. Notice our matching bows?
Polo dress via Ebay
She loves trying on hats and sunglasses. We picked this up for a quick shot at the store. She is so fun to tote around.
She came to visit me at work during my break and I fed her in the make up room. I ws rubbing her feet and snapped this photo on my phone. They are so tiny and mine are huge and ugly.
Tutu and hair bow from London Blue Designs; Tutu top from Halo Heaven
Lil'J modeled this tutu that reminded me of a Disney princess, and it's very sweetly named after her stage name "Journey" called "Cinderella's Journey." I thought this advice seemed fitting.
Ruffle Leg Warmers from Happy Crawlers (discount code"BABYMAKINGFRIENDS"); Hair clip from Chloe and Maude
Am I a bad mom for letting her eat a couple girl scout cookies for the sake of a photo prop? Good news is she wasn't a huge fan and didn't beg for more. I'm not trying to create a picky eater, but this advice is perfect for any woman.

And there you have it! My new favorite week of photos.

*Winner of the zipper headband from Bebe Rose is #20 Tiffany! Congrats, I'll email you to get your prize to you!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home