Saturday, June 5, 2010

Making Diaper Bags Look Cool

I never thought I'd be excited to tote around a diaper bag, but I was getting mine organized this week with diapers and such this week and I got all giddy and excited to see how nicely they are all coming together.

I think I have about three diaper bags, two are pink and one is black and pink! My favorite is my Parazul bag, which is so stinkin stylish and I think will keep me feeling like a woman when I have poop all over me and stuff!This handy clutch I have coming out of my diaper bag is a diaper clutch from ModMomMe. Technically I don't need the full diaper bag since the clutch is pretty much all-encompassing, it holds my wipes, diapers, and it's a changing pad. Adorable, no?
It's great especially for women who don't like bulky diaper bags, or just any mom on the go. I haven't put a baby on mine yet but I play with it a lot (yes, I'm a dork) and I'm so excited to use it. I know it's weird but I'm excited to change diapers. I've changed HUNDREDS (I worked in daycare for years... Changing 20 two-year-olds ever 2 hours adds up!) but I'm excited to change my own baby for once!So who designed this cute clutch? My girl Kristen from ModMomMe. We actually went to high school together! We didn't know each other at the time but it's a small world to realize we had some of the same friends! I'm so happy for her, and she's also up for a Leading Moms in Business Award! I voted for her and if you like her clutch you can too, it seriously only takes one second!

Oh, and I bought the cute matching ladybug wipes case that goes inside it from Turtle Taylor ($8).

Ok but back to my cute clutch... This all-in-one changing pad was uniquely designed and handmade by Kristen, with practically and functionality influencing every aspect of it's design. The WipeME 'N DipeME Clutch has everything the active mom needs!
The clutch's strap easily slides over your wrist or snaps onto your stroller. It opens up to a large wipeable changing pad layered with PUL and soft cotton batting for a cush on the tush. The changing pad includes a fold down diaper pocket, featuring 2 elastic straps to hold the wipes case in place. When the daunting task is over simply fold the pocket and sides in and secure it with the velcro closure.

Learn more about ModMomMe by following @ModMomME on Twitter or by checking out her blog. You can also check out the ModMomMe Facebook Page where there's a giveaway right now for her Etsy anniversary!

Check out her shop for more fun items like binky clips, keychains, nursing covers, doggie (or baby) poo bags, and more!

In fact, check out her site and let me know your favorite item! She's offered to do a giveaway for a clutch from her shop for my Full Term of Giveaways! That's a $35 value! You can choose whichever one your want! Just leave a comment and you're entered!

If you also follow @ModMomMe on Twitter, or "like" her on facebook and let her know you saw her on my blog you can get an extra entry (for each). My blog followers also get an extra entry!

Contest ends June 17th at 11:59pm! Random.org will choose the winner! Good Luck!

*These are my opinions alone! Thanks ModMomeMe for sponsoring the review item and giveway item!*

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home